Transcend Tour is a 3-day exclusive, one of a kind dance convention for passionate dancers of all ages. Our mission at Transcend Tour is to bring individualized attention into a workshop setting, giving dancers the right tools to be successful in all aspects of the dance industry. In order to limit class sizes and bring together dancers with similar aspirations, convention attendance is based on audition or invitation only. Our hope is that each individual dancer leaves informed, supported, and inspired to transcend any personal limitations!
- To create an individualized experience full of support, encouragement, and inspiration for everyone involved. Classes will have strict limits to ensure dancers are able to get the most out of their experience.
- To offer students a broad realm of classes, dance genres and knowledge, particularly in areas they may not be exposed to on a regular basis. Our faculty consists of world-renowned, knowledgeable educators with a wide range of industry experience.
- To connect students with the highest caliber of working choreographers, opportunities, and a strong network of passionate, like-minded individuals.
- To value passion and diversity among all dancers. Individual style and personal growth will be encouraged.
- To encourage all ages, from 7 to professional, to come learn, grow, and have fun!
- To maintain the integrity of the dance art form at the highest levels.
Who We Are
What started as a passion project to try to fill gaps in young dancers’ training and prepare them to thrive after graduating from their studios – soon evolved into the comprehensive Transcend Tour experience! Carlye has had 15 years’ experience as a dance studio owner and teacher, and has been attending conventions for over 25 years. Elina made a successful jump from being a studio competition dancer to a professional dancer in New York City, and holds a degree in Finance & Marketing from NYU Stern School of Business. Now, they have brought together their individual experiences in the industry to bridge the gaps, and help guide the future generation of dancers in achieving their limitless potential and highest goals.